Personal data provided by Users within the frames of the Website are process by , the Personal Data Controller, in accordance with the terms prescribed by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”) and POPI-Protection of Personal Information Act of South Africa- The Data Controller is available via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. The scope of processed data is determined by the contact form completed by the User, which is sent to RENDMO and includes the e-mail address, name of the User and additionally, the computer IP address. Personal data of Users, upon prior consent of the User, may be used for contact with Users and may be shared with third-party entities for the purpose of sending newsletter and displaying advertisements.
2. Personal data of the Website Users will be processed for the following purposes: (a) provision of services by electronic means, (b) promotional or marketing actions of RENDMO.
3. Personal data of Users will be processed for the period of 5 years and will be deleted upon the lapse of the said period, unless their processing results from another legal basis.
4. The legal basis of processing within the website is consent of the person to whom the processing refers.
5. Personal Data of Clients and Users may be transferred for processing to (recipients of personal data): RENDMO’s accounting firm, the provider of hosting for the Website, the company providing technical support for the Website, the payment provider, the company providing the CRM system. The personal data collected by RENDMO may also be disclosed to: competent state authorities upon their request on the basis of relevant provisions of law or other persons and entities—in the cases prescribed in the provisions of law. The entity processing Users’ personal data on the basis of the Transfer Agreement will process User personal data from the effective date of GDPR through another entity only upon prior consent of RENDMO.
6. RENDMO may disclose User’s personal data to other entities only upon User’s prior consent.
7. The User has the right to: remove the collected personal data referring to him/her both from the RENDMO system and from bases of entities which have co-operated with Conversion, to restrict the processing of data and the right to portability of the personal data collected by RENDMO and referring to the User and to receive them in a structured form, to file a complaint to the supervisory authority if the User finds that his/her data are processed in violation of the law, and to seek legal remedies before a court against the supervisory authority as the entity committing the violation.
8. Transfer of personal data to third countries there is not used.
Rendmo agrees, during the term and for a period of 5 years after the termination of any agreement between parties to:
a. keep the Confidential Information in the strictest confidence when providing the Services;
b. use the Confidential Information only for the purpose of rendering the Services;
c. disclose the Confidential Information only to those of its employees, agents or professional advisers who need to know such Confidential Information in rendering the Services, and only in the presence of equivalent duties of confidentiality;
d. disclose the Confidential Information to satisfy an order of a court of competent jurisdiction or to comply with the provisions of any law or regulation in force from time to time, provided that in these circumstances, Rendmo shall give the Client the right and opportunity to take whatever steps it deems necessary to protect its interests in this regard, and provided further that Rendmo shall only disclose that portion of the Confidential Information which it is legally required to disclose.
a. The rights to any Intellectual Property shall remain those of the originating Party.
b. Notwithstanding the above, all and any aspects of a Campaign which are created by Rendmo pursuant to the provision of the Services, and which constitute Intellectual Property, shall remain the sole and exclusive property of Rendmo.
RENDMO additionally applies within the Website all necessary technical measures as specified in Articles 25, 30, 32–34, 35–39 of GDPR, providing for enhanced protection and security of the processing of Clients’ personal data. The use of the Website proceeds in secure https connection. The communication between a User’s device and the servers is encoded by means of the SSL protocol.